Jasaview.id

Breaking News

JAHAT MULTIVERSE INVESTIGATION — PART 4 BEFORE CATACLYSMIC, THERE WAS INVASION OF NOISE THIS IS WHY I KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS By Jason Hutagalung



 JAHAT MULTIVERSE INVESTIGATION — PART 4

BEFORE CATACLYSMIC, THERE WAS INVASION OF NOISE

THIS IS WHY I KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS

By Jason Hutagalung


I have spent the first three parts asking questions about the Cataclysmic Summer Tour 2026.

Now it is probably time I explain something.

WHY DO I CARE?

The answer begins long before RANS.

Long before Diablo Productions.

Long before GoFundMe.

Long before three Indonesian bands found themselves in trouble in Europe.

We have to go back to:

XENOPHOBIC ENTERTAINMENT.

BURGERKILL.

DEATH VOMIT.

AUSTRALIA.

And a name I chose deliberately:

INVASION OF NOISE.

That name wasn’t just a cool slogan.

We were trying to create an invasion.

Not with weapons.

WITH INDONESIAN MUSIC.

The idea was simple.

If international bands could come to Indonesia, why couldn’t Indonesian bands stand on their stages?

I spoke about this with the late Eben of Burgerkill.

We talked about Indonesian bands having the ability to stand alongside bands from anywhere in the world.

But dreaming about an international tour and actually putting musicians on an international stage are two very different things.

One requires ambition.

The other requires a system.

And Burgerkill became the proof that it could be done.

The important thing is that today I don’t need anyone to simply believe my memory.

THE RECORD STILL EXISTS.

Dr Kieran James interviewed me in Melbourne in 2011 as part of his research into Indonesian underground metal.

Those conversations documented what was happening between Indonesia and Australia at the time.

Psycroptic.

Burgerkill.

Death Vomit.

Xenophobic.

Allegiance to Metal.

Invasion of Noise.

The movement of Indonesian bands into Australia wasn’t something I invented yesterday because Cataclysmic had a problem.

IT WAS BEING DOCUMENTED WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING.

And this is where the story becomes interesting.

One of the bands discussed in that historical record was:

DEATH VOMIT.

Fifteen years later, Death Vomit appears in my story again.

This time not in Australia.

In Europe.

Together with Jasad and DeadSquad.

CATACLYSMIC SUMMER TOUR 2026.

Suddenly I am not looking at nostalgia anymore.

I am looking at something far more useful.

A COMPARISON.

How did we take an Indonesian band overseas then?

And how was Cataclysmic organised in 2026?

I am not saying everything we did was perfect.

That isn’t the argument.

I am talking about structure.

VISA.

CONTRACT.

SPONSOR.

INSURANCE.

MANAGEMENT.

PROMOTER.

VENUE.

TRANSPORT.

ACCOMMODATION.

MONEY.

That is why Burgerkill matters to this investigation.

Because Burgerkill gives us something every investigation needs:

A CONTROL CASE.

Eben understood that an international tour wasn’t simply about getting a band onto an aeroplane.

He didn’t rush it.

He wanted things organised.

When Burgerkill went to Australia, the objective wasn’t simply to say:

“WE WENT INTERNATIONAL.”

The objective was to operate internationally.

There is a difference.

A passport gets you across a border.

PROFESSIONALISM GETS YOU THROUGH A TOUR.

Burgerkill eventually stood in Australia in an international touring environment that included major festivals such as Big Day Out and Soundwave.

That accomplishment should be remembered for what it actually represented.

An Indonesian metal band could leave Indonesia and operate inside an international music industry.

Not as a novelty.

Not as tourists.

AS A BAND.

And the man who helped me turn that idea into reality is no longer here to explain his side of the story.

His name was:

EBEN.

So I will let the history speak for him.

I will let the documents speak.

I will let the tours speak.

And strangely enough, fifteen years later, Death Vomit has brought this investigation almost exactly back to where my own story of Indonesian international touring began.

That is why I keep questioning Cataclysmic.

Not because I want Indonesian bands to fail.

BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN SUCCEED.

I have already seen it happen.

And if Indonesian metal has advanced fifteen years musically, then the infrastructure behind it should have advanced fifteen years as well.

So now we have two eras.

Two international touring models.

And one very simple question:

WHAT CHANGED?

Because next, I am going to put them side by side.

INVASION OF NOISE

versus

CATACLYSMIC SUMMER TOUR 2026.

Visa.

Contract.

Insurance.

Sponsor.

Management.

Promoter.

Transport.

Accommodation.

Responsibility.

And finally—

THE MONEY.

TO BE CONTINUED.

— JASON HUTAGALUNG
JAHAT MULTIVERSE INVESTIGATION — PART 4

Tidak ada komentar